6/29/12

My birthday


I’m so lucky, a few days after mother’s day it is my birthday. Again the kids and Tom surprised me, this time they made a beautiful fruitsalade on sticks. Shelley came by with her family. She had made special vegan cakes with chocolate inside. They melted in my mounth and fitted perfectly with the fruit and a cup of tea. Thanks all of you!

Ik heb geluk, een paar dagen na moederdag is het mijn verjaardag. Opnieuw verrasten Tom en de kinderen mij: deze keer met een zelfgemaakte fruitsalade op stokjes. Shelley kwam langs met haar familie. Ze bracht veganistische cakejes met chocolade van binnen. Ze pasten perfect bij de fruitsla en een kopje thee. Bedankt allemaal. 



2 comments:

  1. happy birthday Else! what a great hubby you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday for May Else. We love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete