2/21/12

My valentine

My sense of reality can seem so ethereal when I see you. I can touch you but yet, it seems impossible.
The outline of your face seems a shadow. Quickly I look in your eyes. The sun warms you face, the night disappears. Your lips smile at me and I glow of happiness. I give you a kiss and you laugh with my enthusiasm. I love this feeling of unrealism because I can pause with its impossibility. The understanding that the impossible is possible is the most beautiful realism in love.


Mijn realiteitzin kan zo onwezenlijk zijn wanneer het jou zie. Ik kan je aanraken maar toch denk ik dat het onmogelijk is.
De contour van je gezicht lijkt slechts een schaduw. Vlug kijk ik dan in je ogen. De zon verwarmt je gezicht en de nacht verdwijnt. Je lippen lachen me toe en ik straal van geluk. Ik geef je een zoen en je grapt met mijn enthousiasme.
Ik hou van dit gevoel van onrealisme omdat het ik even kan pauzeren bij zijn onmogelijkheid. Het besef dat het onmogelijke mogelijk is het mooiste realisme in de liefde.

No comments:

Post a Comment