8/31/11

We miss you like crazy

They left … we think about them every day.

Bas is wondering what school Emily will go too, Ekko sings a birthday song for her. Luna wants Emily to tie her dress and I want to hear her happy morning voice.

Bas wants to organize a birthday party for Luna and Anna, Ekko still picks her flowers and puts them in a bag, Luna wants to swing with her and sing Anna-Marieke, and I want to hold her sing the same song over and over again.

When we swim in the Hyatt we wish Neal would greet us friendly.

And we all wonder why Penny is not with us anymore, to light that candle, to play at the beach, to sing those songs and to give us the comfort that would warm our hearths.

We all miss you so much!!!! But I know we will be friends forever and meet one day soon!!!!!! We wish you all the happiness in the world!






1 comment:

  1. Oh my dear friends...we miss you like crazy! There is an eighties song "miss you like crazy" which is playing in my head right now. I try not to be sad....I know we will meet again and that makes me so happy :)

    ReplyDelete